The power of cinema in a router-sized box
- Portable – Cinelink is only the size of an internet router that connects via a TV or projection equipment, using an HDMI cable.
- Easy to Use – Plug and play. We provide step-by-step instructions for quick and easy set up.
- No Need For Good Internet – This service works for connected and entirely disconnected locations. If your internet connection is unreliable, you can receive all movies by USB stick.
- Dedicated Support – Providing assistance whenever you need it.
So what do you get?
- A selection of the latest films within 6-8 weeks of cinema release, licensed for one month for unlimited communal screenings.
- Up to 52 early release titles per year.
- Flexible package options including family, non-family, as well as shorter loans to support exercises.
- Cinelink brings to you the best movie experience in HD & 5.1 surround sound.
- Portable player than can be utilised in one dedicated community space or moved between different venues supporting varying welfare needs.
- Fully supported service with one-to-one expert advice and marketing materials to help make the most of your community events.
Request more information
If you feel your unit would benefit from this service or you would like to discuss your specific requirements or cost then please get in touch [email protected]